Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Your favorite browser?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Dukie, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

So, want to tell me your favorite browser?

Mine happens to be Google Chrome because it's very lightweight, sleek, and it doesn't hurt that Google wants to turn it into an OS.

What about you?
  2. ARG Guest

Firefox over here.
  4. Dukie New Member

So, we got Firefox lover here as well :p

Honestly, once you try another browser and get used to that, you won't go back to Firefox.
  5. Dr. Deejay Member

I luvez firefox too :D I used Safari for one day, but it took way too long to load pages, so I switched back to FF. :p
  6. Dukie New Member

Meh, am I the only Chrome lover -_______-
  7. Clara Listensprechen Member

Just wait until some more folks register. :p
  8. venmalathy New Member

I am using two browsers,One is Mozilla Firefox another is Google Chrome!
    Both are fine browsers.In Mozilla Firefox i am using version 6 it's very latest and advanced,download manager and attractive tabs,more add-ons are nice,In chrome also may features like in built flash ,download manager all are nice!!!
    While using the two browsers the Downloading speed is fine and same.I have checked my Internet Download speed at Ip-details.com it's shows good results,that site will work in non -java browsers and non -flash supported browsers also....
  9. EBS New Member

FireFox
  10. The Craw Member

WebKit browsers are the best in my opinion. Little bit faster than Mozilla, and the developer tools are built in, so there's no need for FireBug. Safari is a little on the slower side though.
  11. Dukie New Member

[quote author=The Craw link=topic=68.msg823#msg823 date=1319935743]
    WebKit browsers are the best in my opinion. Little bit faster than Mozilla, and the developer tools are built in, so there's no need for FireBug. Safari is a little on the slower side though.
    [/quote]

I don't think anyone uses Safari on their computers :p I only use it on my iPhone and iPod... would never consider it for Desktop, unless I used the built in one on Macs.