Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Your education

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dukie, Nov 6, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

What is your education thus far?

Are you a High School student? College Student? Graduated Student? Street smarts?
  2. Clara Listensprechen Member

All of the above, at one time or another.
  3. Dr. Deejay Member

High school, planning to study Spanish in a few years, so college student in a few years :)
  4. Shawn Gossman New Member

GED in high school...

I will have an associates degree in Criminal Justice by December of this year, then by next year, I will have a BA of Science in Criminal Justice with a concentration on Homeland Security and Emergency Management. I have basic and advanced security officer training, I am a licensed security officer and private investigator. I have firearms certification to carry weapons doing security, PI stuff and etc. A lot of law enforcement type stuff so I assume you all know what I want to be when I grow up :D
  5. blahman New Member

High School student currently.

[quote author=Shawn Gossman link=topic=196.msg942#msg942 date=1321318654]
    GED in high school...

I will have an associates degree in Criminal Justice by December of this year, then by next year, I will have a BA of Science in Criminal Justice with a concentration on Homeland Security and Emergency Management. I have basic and advanced security officer training, I am a licensed security officer and private investigator. I have firearms certification to carry weapons doing security, PI stuff and etc. A lot of law enforcement type stuff so I assume you all know what I want to be when I grow up :D
    [/quote]

Sounds nice :) go catch them villains, Batman :p
  6. wsiintra Member

I am graduate year student and now i am working as freelancer.