Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Use Search Engine Optimization Tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimzation' started by Dukie, Jul 19, 2011.

?

Do you use an SEO tool?

Yes 1 vote(s) 50.0%
No 1 vote(s) 50.0%
What's that? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. Dukie New Member

So here is a good question, do you use a Search Engine Optimization tool? Such as a software or online product?
  2. Clara Listensprechen Member

The people who find my board via search engine are spammers, so I get enough traffic without resorting to anything of the sort, believe me. 8)
  3. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=50.msg157#msg157 date=1311122141]
    The people who find my board via search engine are spammers, so I get enough traffic without resorting to anything of the sort, believe me. 8)
    [/quote]

Must be great to run a forum with banned members of other forums, lol.
  4. Clara Listensprechen Member

It is--you'd be surprised. 8)
  5. Smartblogz New Member

Can you recommend such a software for forums? No one seems to even know that my site exists. Even when I search, I get nothing. I think some help will do my forum some real good. :D
  6. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Smartblogz link=topic=50.msg275#msg275 date=1311586849]
    Can you recommend such a software for forums? No one seems to even know that my site exists. Even when I search, I get nothing. I think some help will do my forum some real good. :D
    [/quote]

Yeah sure.

Well, a good one is Google Webmaster tools but I also believe Bing has one of those two.

Be sure to sign up there and use them to analyze your site and see where you can improve.
  7. wsiintra Member

I am using Google Webmaster and Analytic tools to check the status of my website.