Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Sports

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dukie, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

Do you play or watch a sport? If so what?

Personally I play basketball at least 3 times a week and watch NBA ;) during the season.

My favorite team is the Knicks.
  2. Clara Listensprechen Member

I used to follow hoops til I moved to Oklahoma, which was die-hard NCAA football as a state religion. They recently acquired an NBA team, renamed the Thunder, but since the football religion doesn't make much room for hoops, I haven't really gotten back into it.

Favorite team: Suns.
  3. Dukie New Member

Wait, you like the Suns basketball team?

The Thunders used to be the Supersonics but anyways, they are a great team especially with the scoring leader in NBA, Kevin Durant, and the dynamic point guard Russel Westbrook.
  4. Clara Listensprechen Member

Of course I like the Suns. As I said, I *moved* to Oklahoma. Take a wild guess where I moved FROM. ;)

Kevin Johnson--best point guard EVER. :p
  5. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=94.msg436#msg436 date=1312050744]
    Of course I like the Suns. As I said, I *moved* to Oklahoma. Take a wild guess where I moved FROM. ;)

Kevin Johnson--best point guard EVER. :p
    [/quote]

If you like the Suns, shouldn't it be Steve Nash :p with Ama're.

Arizona?
  6. Clara Listensprechen Member

Not exactly. Remember I'm a transplant who misses Majerle's Bar & Grill downtown. There's not Majerle's in OKC. Majerle: best trey shooter EVER. Because I said so. :p
  7. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=94.msg446#msg446 date=1312069224]
    Not exactly. Remember I'm a transplant who misses Majerle's Bar & Grill downtown. There's not Majerle's in OKC. Majerle: best trey shooter EVER. Because I said so. :p
    [/quote]

Lol, I give up guessing :p just tell me!!!
  8. Clara Listensprechen Member

I moved to Oklahoma from Arizona. Majerle's Bar & Grill is in downtown Phoenix. If I was gonna follow the career of an NCAA player, it would be Hedake Smith....but he basically shot himself in the foot before he had a chance to go pro. He coulda played rings around Nash. :p