Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Meaning Les

Discussion in 'Trash' started by ARG, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ARG Guest

I decided to open Meaning Les after noticing on many forums that people were complaining too much about others posting in a sarcastic or smart ass manner. Everyone seemed to be taking things a bit too seriously. Opinions are just that, opinions and everyone has the right to their own. If someone don't like your opinion, in our view, it's just too damn bad.
    At Meaning Les, we take pride in sarcasm and if it offends anyone, we don't really give a rats ass. This is our slogan and we are proud of it "Opinions that matter, or maybe they don't...Who the hell cares?"
    We try to keep things clean so we only have one main category with a list of topis to mingle and post in. We may be adding more later as membership grows. The site theme is a variation that I designed using the Zone99 theme as a template from Dziner Studio where I am also on the support team.

If you like sarcasm or a smart ass feel free to drop by anytime. If not, who the hell cares, stop by anyway to express your opinions. Meaning Les

;)
  2. Dukie New Member

Your website looks amazing and it's a great forum indeed :)

I'm a member already!
  3. Clara Listensprechen Member

Me too, and it's very much along the lines of my own website, originally intended to be a refuge for just such the people you intended yours for, with possibly one exception--I take in trolls and banned people. ;)

Yeah, I liked your site from the word GO.
  4. Dukie New Member

I love the theme, soothing for the eyes.