Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Hi

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by mooleyjones, Jul 16, 2011.

1. mooleyjones New Member

I'm confused on smf site. Thanx for the post about spam. Have a few forums. I won't leave my link on the smf support forum. I know the hackers and spammers sit on there just waiting. I got hacked a few years ago and i had posted my link there. Then the f's posted the link on their hacker site. Had to take the forum down.
    So they wanted my link the other day for a prob and I said i'd email it to em. They said NOOOOOOOO if u don't leave the link we can't help u.
    Well, screw em hahaha.
    Nice meeting you Dukie baby.
  2. Dukie New Member

[quote author=mooleyjones link=topic=42.msg74#msg74 date=1310877079]
    I'm confused on smf site. Thanx for the post about spam. Have a few forums. I won't leave my link on the smf support forum. I know the hackers and spammers sit on there just waiting. I got hacked a few years ago and i had posted my link there. Then the f's posted the link on their hacker site. Had to take the forum down.
    So they wanted my link the other day for a prob and I said i'd email it to em. They said NOOOOOOOO if u don't leave the link we can't help u.
    Well, screw em hahaha.
    Nice meeting you Dukie baby.
    [/quote]

I'm glad that this forum was able to help you :)

Anyways, dukie baby? lol.
  3. Dr. Deejay Member

4. venmalathy New Member

I am new here...............................
  5. Dukie New Member

[quote author=venmalathy link=topic=42.msg733#msg733 date=1315214515]
    I am new here...............................
    [/quote]

Hello
    please create your own intro thread so we may officially welcome you :) You don't really have to though.