Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Have you trolled on forums?

Discussion in 'Forums' started by Dukie, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

Be honest, have you ever thought that you were trolling on a forum?

I have, a lot of times especially when I was younger :p
  2. Dr. Deejay Member

Yes, haha :p The only thing that sucks about trolling is that they are sometimes nice to you and you're trolling them, you can feel guilty. :(
  3. Clara Listensprechen Member

Nothing wrong with trolling, IMHO. The troll is in the eye of the beholder.
  4. Dukie New Member

I never felt bad when I trolled :p (in the past).

But maybe that's because I didn't really realize that I was trolling xD
  5. Shawn Gossman New Member

Yup, lol. Back when The Weather Channel had an official forum, they never checked on it. It quickly became a haven for forum trolls mainly from people at work who couldn't access anything but the weather channel website. I joined at first with good intentions but due to all the abuse I got, I joined with about 10 other usernames just to mess with people. They all did it as well LOL. Finally TWC closed the forum :D

I feel a little bad for doing it but then again, every person on there was pretty much a troll lol.
  6. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Shawn Gossman link=topic=179.msg908#msg908 date=1321315350]
    Yup, lol. Back when The Weather Channel had an official forum, they never checked on it. It quickly became a haven for forum trolls mainly from people at work who couldn't access anything but the weather channel website. I joined at first with good intentions but due to all the abuse I got, I joined with about 10 other usernames just to mess with people. They all did it as well LOL. Finally TWC closed the forum :D

I feel a little bad for doing it but then again, every person on there was pretty much a troll lol.
    [/quote]

I guess it doesn't really matter if trolls troll'd the trolls :p Must have been fun!
  7. Shawn Gossman New Member

It was fun and most of it was all mild and decent. There were a few that stalked me on there though LOL. I just always gave them fake information and made them think it was real, hehehe.
  8. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Shawn Gossman link=topic=179.msg937#msg937 date=1321317868]
    It was fun and most of it was all mild and decent. There were a few that stalked me on there though LOL. I just always gave them fake information and made them think it was real, hehehe.
    [/quote]

Sta-stalkers?

Wow, thank god I never met anyone like that on forums (thus far)!
  9. blahman New Member

Yes! Blame my age... I'm too young to know any better :p