Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Forum e-penis

Discussion in 'Forums' started by Dukie, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

I will ask a serious question...

Do you feel more powerful/liked/popular in a forum just because you have more posts?

Answer it with honesty :) Because I personally do.

Just want to hear your thoughts on this. I know some forums disable post count so members don't rave about their e-penis. Personally I don't brag about it but deep down, I feel good that I got more posts... Especially when I am one of the top 5 posters.
  2. james New Member

hahaha

I like the e-penis title LOL

but yeah, I feel more popular in a forum if I got lots of posts there.
  3. Dukie New Member

[quote author=james link=topic=127.msg591#msg591 date=1313544847]
    hahaha

I like the e-penis title LOL

but yeah, I feel more popular in a forum if I got lots of posts there.
    [/quote]

Yeah, I tried to be original but I think someone else came up with that name in the past!
  4. Clara Listensprechen Member

One invites board flooding when a person thinks he has an e-penis, and not everyone does, thankfully. Anybody attempting to flood my board will get limits, so my people know better than that.
  5. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=127.msg627#msg627 date=1313767217]
    One invites board flooding when a person thinks he has an e-penis, and not everyone does, thankfully. Anybody attempting to flood my board will get limits, so my people know better than that.
    [/quote]

That's good to hear :) I would never let someone post fluff shit on my forum, just so their post count goes up!