Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Content is Queen

Discussion in 'Webmaster Articles' started by Dukie, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

Content is one of the greatest needs of a website, without content you don't have visitors. Be sure to fill your website with as much content as possible, otherwise you won't attract visitors, nor will you be able to keep them. For blogs, content are posts that have a meaning, not random rants but I guess that would count too, depending on the niche your blog falls in.

For forums, it is topics, posts, and even articles. All things that will be noticed by search engines and visitors. You should always dedicated at least three times a week to add fresh content, even more times if you wish to get a lot of visitors and more pages indexed in Google, Bing, etc.

There are ways to make the content on your site more exposed to the public, so you can attract readers. There is also ways to make money using that content and by getting those visitors to take some time and read what you have written on your website.
  2. Smartblogz New Member

Great post.
    I have posted several articles on my forum but it seems no one is interested.
    Something definitely is MISSING! :-[
  3. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Smartblogz link=topic=31.msg274#msg274 date=1311586715]
    Great post.
    I have posted several articles on my forum but it seems no one is interested.
    Something definitely is MISSING! :-[
    [/quote]

You wrote the articles but did you expose them? Share them on Twitter, Facebook, and anywhere else where they may be relevant.
  4. JoySEO New Member

The idea behind creating interesting content is to find what makes interest to your visitors. It can be achieved by a simple thing. Just visit your niche related forums/blogs and see what type of content attracts visitors more by viewing comments or likes. And just take that topic write an article of your own (PS: no copy pasting or spinning) and post it. I am sure your visitors will love it.
  5. Bob Gabriel New Member

Content should be keyword rich but it should not be like keyword stuffing.
  6. Bob Gabriel New Member