Welcome to geekForum.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the community.

Computer Spec?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dukie, Jun 23, 2011.

1. Dukie New Member

What's your computer spec?

I mainly use my laptop, which is:

Sony VAIO
    4 GB RAM
    Windows 7
    80 GB HD

Nothing special but gets the job done.
  2. Clara Listensprechen Member

Heh...which computer? I've got a collection of mainly outdated computers dating back to the Timex Sinclair 1000. I use 3 that have Internet access but one's not supported anymore as it still runs Win98. The other two: a custom XP and an HP Slimline with Vista.
  3. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=19.msg36#msg36 date=1310656189]
    Heh...which computer? I've got a collection of mainly outdated computers dating back to the Timex Sinclair 1000. I use 3 that have Internet access but one's not supported anymore as it still runs Win98. The other two: a custom XP and an HP Slimline with Vista.
    [/quote]

Your most recent and the one you use the most :)
  4. Clara Listensprechen Member

Oh dear. My most recent is the HP Vista machine, but there's no single machine that I use the most. The two that are tied for top place is the Vista machine and the Win98. Both get heavy usage.
  5. ukranger New Member

Ive got a lappy running win 7 1.7ghz which is fine for all my tinkering work

then I have the quad core (which is a little dated now) with graphics upstairs for all my serious web & image work
  6. Dukie New Member

[quote author=Clara Listensprechen link=topic=19.msg44#msg44 date=1310662372]
    Oh dear. My most recent is the HP Vista machine, but there's no single machine that I use the most. The two that are tied for top place is the Vista machine and the Win98. Both get heavy usage.
    [/quote]

Well you don't have to choose one, so yeah. If they both work good, use 'em both!

[quote author=ukranger link=topic=19.msg48#msg48 date=1310664272]
    Ive got a lappy running win 7 1.7ghz which is fine for all my tinkering work

then I have the quad core (which is a little dated now) with graphics upstairs for all my serious web & image work
    [/quote]

The quad core sounds good :) even if it is little old.
  7. wsiintra Member

I have my laptop having spec.
    HD 320gb
    i5 Processor
    DVD Writer
    19" LCD